Sunday 10 September 2017

Holiday Projects - Kitchen Shelves #3

The last un-shelved area in the kitchen

It has been achieved!  I have added the last possible kitchen shelf now.  Drilling holes in my house is always tricky, since it is build of old crumbly bricks, so I have to do things in an unorthodox way, nine chances out of ten.  The shelves I attached will be OK for light items like spare tins, but not heavy items like cast iron pots - just as well, since I really don't need any further incentives to buy any more cast iron!

Anyway, I am really very pleased with my new improved kitchen - it is nice to have a bit more space in cupboards!


Right shelf first - so far so good.

These home improvement projects are always so messy!

Left side shelf affixed and tins added - looks nice, eh wot?

Everything back in good order - it was only a small job, in the end

The three shelves over the stove were made by my grandfather!

I do love my tiny kitchen!!!!