Thursday 25 April 2013

Celebrating the 26th of April – Part 1



Tomorrow is the 26th of April, and I shall celebrate it as best I can, as every year.  Unfortunately I have to work on the day itself, but nevertheless it shall be a day of happiness and quiet reflection.  The plan is to get up a bit earlier than usual, have a long leisurely breakfast of bacon & Eggs and the Harold Tribune at Valerie’s, and then a peaceful day in the office, without any fuss, muss, or rough stuff, circumstances permitting.  After that I am due to meet A, like every Friday after work.  We are partners in selling Antiques & Stuff, a very necessary activity considering recent decluttering efforts.



And on Saturday I shall celebrate Part 2 of the great day, in London, as is befitting.  I am meeting I for breakfast and then S and K for a long afternoon of frolicking.  I haven’t seen I for ages, and expect to hear all sorts of adventurous stories about Exploits in China and Daring Dos in Brussels!  Then I will trickle down to the Club and meet up with some of the Ladies Who Take Afternoon Tea (not to be confused with Tea Ladies).  We are thinking about a riverboat cruise to Greenwich, weather permitting!  I am terribly excited about this!  We may also get to see S’ new mansion, and there might even be a dinner in the offing.  It promises to be a fun-packed memorable day!  I shall report on the Weekend.



I wish you a very happy and sunny 26th of April!