Friday 3 August 2012

Cat on a Cold Slate Roof & a Scarf Fit For Morticia


It’s been a Halloween sort of week ….  The neighbour’s cat decided to chase a bird who had built a nest on my bathroom chimney.  First she jumped onto the roof of the Mouserleum (conservatory), from there onto my window ledge, then up to the drain pipe, and then she inched her way to the chimney.  The bird and I watched in astonished consternation.  Then the bird flew away and I fetched my camera.



Then another great addition to my scarf drawer arrived:  A huge spider web surrounded by dozens of witches riding on their brooms!  Is that cool or what?  I got it cheap on EvilBay, I was the only bidder.  The question is, do I keep it for myself or do I give it to my dear friend A, who loves spiders and is into everything spooky?