Sunday 29 November 2015

Winter Wonderland

Enjoy this photo, it is the only good one!

Thursday evening I missed my bus, and since the bust stop is next to Winter Wonderland I went for a quick stroll.  This year it is spread out over a larger area, so it was less crowded.  Of course, a Thursday evening at about 16:15 isn't exactly prime Christmas Market time!

Whatever the reason, it was very pleasant, just enough people to make it well visited, but not enough to arose my claustrophobia - actually, that is rather good - 'Claus-trophobia' - being afraid of Santa Claus?

I took some photos, but as usual when it is a bit dark they turned out badly.  Tough, you are going to see them anyway.  I also looked out for the Marchpane Stand (marzipan for modernists) but couldn't locate it.  Maybe they decided  not to have a stand this year.  I shall have to do my own again.