Sunday 26 April 2015

Celebrating the 26th of April

St Pancras by night

I have been so busy doing wonderful and enjoyable things with friends recently that I almost didn't have time to celebrate!  Two weekends in a row in Paris, and friends in London for a week - I was totally sleep-deprived!   All on top of a barely healed ear infection and a stubbed toe.  Nevertheless I did not forget the 26th, and have made a few photos to prove it.  Today I was totally exhausted and mainly slept ....

Did you know that St Pancras is an homage to Victorian Gothic?  It was high time I took some night time photos, after all those years of using it for my continental visits.  I know the photos aren't brilliant, but my camera has an aversion to night time photos.

To absent friends!

Just outside the Eurostar arrival area

Longest champagne bar in the world!