Sunday 15 June 2014

London Calling!


My friend M and his lady H are spending the week in England.  M and I go back a long way, I first met him 37 years ago which makes him my longest standing friend, bless his little cotton socks!


We mooched around London a bit while gossiping nine to the dozen, and then I showed them around St Pancras, because we are planning a one-day trip to Paris later in the week and they need to know the set-up.  We are leaving at the crack of dawn, and have to be perfectly organised - H has never been in Paris, and this is her only chance, so failure is not an option!



I have been able to wangle a day or two off work, which I shall spent with M & H, so expect lots of photos and little text for the remainder of the week.  We might even get to the Orient Express Exhibit - weeehehehehe!