Monday 23 March 2020

Journal of the Plague Year 4 - Plague Mask


My plague mask has arrived!!!!  Mega massive excitement in the house of DB. 

I immediately put it on - when the doorbell rang.  It is a little tricky to get off, so I opened the door as I was, much to the consternation of the deliveryman.

"Just my new face mask," I brightly told him.  He left quickly.  Oh dear.

Then I played around with it, trying to take what is commonly referred to as a 'Selfie'.  Not as easy as one might think!  In the end I pressed Belmondo Fratinelli into service, he is a little small but it sort of worked.

Anyway, you get the idea!

As usual, I bought first and thought later.  I can't fit my glasses under this mask.

Time to switch to contact lenses!

 

There is Belmondo behind that mask - wasted on him, of course!

If you want some details about Belmondo, click on the link!

https://dblenck.blogspot.com/2019/04/new-love-interest-belmondo-fratinelli.html




This is me, selfiefying


The idea is that you fill the beak with aromatic herbs to discourage microbes.  I shall stuff a handkerchief soaked in aromatic oils in there - Ravintsara for choice.