Saturday 9 March 2019

DB Special - My First Ever REVEAL!!!!!

Decoy box to attract readers


A popular past-time of Hermes Fans is The Reveal.  Someone with a camera and deep purse takes pictures of how they open a package containing a mystery object - usually a bag or scarf.

Since these reveals seem to attract loads of reader, I thought I'd get in on the act and do one myself.

Because - drumroll!!! - I have just received a package delivered by the Royal Mail.

So here is my Reveal:

The real box I received - my third package from Hodmedod's

Full of roasted Pulse Snacks!



My total favourite




This is where they live in their dedicated tin, surrounded by other pulse-orientated tins.

I hope you all enjoyed my Reveal!

If you are interested in all British grown pulses and grains, here is a link to their website:


I think stocks are a bit low currently, seeing as it has been a long time since the last harvest, and everybody is stocking up for Brexit.

Need I mention that these are a lot healthier than the stuff you usually depend on during Game of Throne reruns?

And no, I have not been paid for this!

PS   I have NOT become a vegetarian, and still eat any animal (and its products) I can get my hands on!  The bean posts are one-offs.