Saturday 19 September 2015

Parc Fenestre

Sinister, isn't he?  The amazing goat tree!



I took these photos a few days ago, but wasn't really happy with them - not enough sun!  I decided to wait for better light and do them again, but well, it never arrived, so here they are!  The park is right behind my hotel, in the centre of town, and I often go there.

Lake Bonsai - I keep trying to capture this, impossible.  Basically it looks like a miniature Japanese garden, except it isn't.




The frog pond - someone stole the plastic ducks!




The park is a great favourite with children




Minigolf




Most of it closes after end August - this little train, for example




















A lot of tired curistes around the park





Mr Schrat













Giant Sequoias in La Bourboule?  Yup!





La Bourboule is bog on interesting art - especially if it is unexpensive







It rained a lot in the morning



















Living fence made of willows