Saturday 25 January 2014

Lost in London!

Never seen them before on this bench!

I had planned to go to the Globe Theatre in honour of my new scarf, but somehow managed to get lost!  I bounced all over the place, until I eventually gave up, hailed a cab, and went to my Club for afternoon tea.  I did take lots of photos.  It was an overcast day, so the colours aren't brilliant.  Still, I hope they are enough to enable you to walk with me through the nation's capital....

The velveteen sports car - a new trend, apparently!  Really does feel like velvet!







Fake grass - feels like the car!  Church garden.
Crucifixion painting?!?



Just think how long that little tree must have tried to get to the sun!
Chelsea Farmers Market




Roof Garden!!!!







London Peace Pagoda - First time I have ever seen it






New feature on traffic lights - they count down how many seconds you have left to cross the road!
Nasty street furniture - ivy covered concrete block.  If you hit that you'll be in for a sharp shock!

Just before I ran out of steam/pictures and hailed the cab