Monday 28 March 2016

Happy Post-Easter!

Cool Easter chicks!

I have had a very busy Easter break!  As if cooking, cleaning, dipping candied orange peel slivers into chocolate, and preparing for Easter wasn't enough - do you like my decorations? - I also went in to overdrive on the plant front (separate post coming up) and researched power tools, bought a goodish many, and went twice to the hard-ware store to buy boards for my new door.  They were a bit long, so the bus driver refused me entry and I had to walk the 45 minutes home with several long boards balanced elegantly over my shoulder - twice!  Watch this space for my various carpentry projects, bound to be fun, since this is a new departure for me ......



Napoleon McStagg isn't into Easter much!


Lamb for Easter Sunday, obviously

The frogs are back in town!!!!