Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday Afternoon - Preparing for the working week


A week's worth of outfits

On Sunday afternoon I like to prepare for the week ahead.  Chief among this is the choosing of what clothes to wear.  This isn't because I am insanely organised, but because I like to be properly colour-coordinated.  This is difficult to do during the winter months, because it is dark when I leave the house, and dark when I get back - so the only time I can put my outfits together is on the weekends, obviously.

I need to coordinate a dress or skirt, a top, and a cardigan, all pulled together by a scarf.  Despite my not inconsiderable collection, this can be tricky, since I have to match all three items, but I usually manage to come up with a credible effort.

I order them by weekday, but sometimes - just to show my inherent revolutionary streak - I wear the Tuesday outfit on a Friday, etc.  I am very anarchic that way!


Monday - L'Arbre de Vie



Tuesday - Europa



Wednesday - Cuirs du desert



Thursday - Clic Clac



Friday - Carnaval de Venise - one of my all time favourite scarves