Wednesday 26 December 2018

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!!

Christmas Mouse amongst the sausages

This year has been a difficult one for me, as reflected by the dearth of posts - I was simply not up to writing anything.  My nasal polyps have been tormenting me, so I often can't sleep at all at night, and sometimes not much during the day, either.  This is rather exhausting!

Nevertheless I have been able to continue with my work - excellently so, I am told! - and keep the house and contact with friends & relations more or less on track, albeit often belatedly.

I am now using the holiday season to catch up a bit, and rest as much as I can.  And from tomorrow I am starting another fast - the only thing that keeps the polyps from growing......

So if you have been feeling neglected of late, don't take it personally!!!

Merry Christmas & a Healthy Happy 2019!