Thursday 13 September 2018

La Bourboulian Holiday - soon!!!



Soon I will finally return to la Bourboule.

Arranging my annual holiday can be tricky.  I have to find a time where things aren't too busy at work, where my hotel has a vacancy, and where I can find someone to house-sit.

Anyway, I am off on the 14th of October for two weeks.  Usually I go for three weeks, but that just wasn't possible this year.  And who know what will happen next year, what with Brexit and stuff.

I shall just have to enjoy myself as much as possible during this holiday, and afterwards make do with Paris for a while.  Poor downtrodden me!

I have a few blog posts to write up, about Paris and Greenwich and Hoarding for Brexit and all sorts of adventures - I have not been idle this last month!.  That is the problem with me and writing - I always prefer living!

Anyway, keep checking, I will start blogging again soon.