Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!


My dear friends and faithful readers!

Another eventful year has almost come to a close.  Like I hoped, 2015 has been an exponential improvement on 2014, and I have much to celebrate and be thankful for.

I have been feeling a bit sick for most of December - I managed to hang in there until yesterday, when I finally succumbed to the dreaded Lurgy and missed the office party - typical!

So I decided to have Christmas Light this year, and take things easy, instead of pulling out all the stops - way too much work for my weakened constitution.  Just wait 'till next year!

A very merry Christmas to everyone, and especially to lost and absent friends – you know who you are.  If you are happy I am happy, and if you are not get in touch when you can.  Take care of yourself and remember you are loved - the door of my heart will always be open to you.