Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!


My dear friends and faithful readers!

This year has been very eventful for me, with many losses and changes.  However, I have every reason to believe that 2015 will be much improved, and am looking forward to that year with great hope and joyful anticipation.

I will try to be a more regular blogger; since the last summer so many things have happened which required my time or otherwise interfered with my ability to post that very little got done.  But I have quite a few posts in the pipeline, and will compose a few posts between now and the new year.

A very merry Christmas to everyone, and especially to lost and absent friends – you know who you are.  Take care of yourself and remember you are loved - the door of my heart will always be open to you.