Thursday 13 November 2014

Just a quick up-date from DB-Hausen

I have not posted for a while, there have been too many things I needed to attend to.  However things have slowed down a bit now, so I am planning to start proper posts again soon.

I am keenly aware of having marooned a dozen tiny gliders on the eve of their escape, and am going to get back to them well before Christmas, I hope.  I also plan a few special posts on scarves, because they have been a great consolation to me in my recent travails.

And of course the Christmas season is about to start! I have booked a visit with my good friend P to the Dennis Severs' House, and they very kindly sent me additional photos which deserve a post of their own.  I also have a trip to Paris lined up, and shall hopefully spot-check the Christmas Markets, as well as visit the Museum that houses the famous Unicorn tapestries -I have several copies hanging in my dining room and am keen to see the originals, at long last!

The garden needs further attention as well, I had some major slashing before my recent tribulations but much has grown back and I will have to go out there and fight once more.  At least the frogs have hopped it, and the baby birds have flown away, so at least I won't get any flak for entering the wilderness this time.

So stay tuned for my next post, which will probably be 'Scarf-games for Insomniacs'.  If that doesn't get your attention nothing will!

Pip pip tally ho and let's go out and boogie! Literally - I have a scarf called Boogie Woogie ....